Yesterday I was extra hungry....so just before I left to pick the girls up from school (we live 2 streets away and I have to drive because of my foot...ridiculous hey???) I had a slice of ham and a Weight Watchers nut bar. Now I usually don't eat these type of bars but bought them for when I craved something sweet. Well it got stuck stuck stuck.
Emma had one of her friends over and I spent 1/2 hour in the toilet PBing....3 mini vomits (sorry if it is too much info) and it was up...thank goodness. I have been a little tight ...I had mother monthly visit and even got stuck on a shake and vitiamin so I have been taking it super easy.
I skipped the planned dinner of chicken kofta's thinking that meat would not go down well after all the PBing so I made a really quick salmon quiche. That went down ok but then I had it for dinner tonight and yep...3 PB's and relief. How strange that I can eat breakfast but not dinner. Oh well...hope the scales move.
Measurements:
Neck 32cm ( loss of 2.5cm Total 5cm)
Left & Right arm 31 cm ea (Loss 1.5 ea arm Total 3 cm ea arm)
Chest 111cm (Loss 7 cm Total 12....yay yay yay)
Waist 110cm (Loss 5cm Total 9)
Hips 120cm (Loss 4 cm Total 7)
Thighs R& L 62 cm ea (loss 3cm each Total 5 cm ea)
Loss: 27.5cm (11 inches) Since Late December
Total Loss: 49 cm (16 inches) since Surgery
Good luck to Sandy-Lee as she waits to see if her operation can go ahead. You are in my thoughts!!!
Till then
Sally xxx
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks Sally-will know in a few hours if surgery is a go. Will post tonight. If it is delayed I'm ok with that. Sorry you got stuck. Maybe that is a good thing, to make us not want to eat! Have a nice day.
ReplyDeleteOhh, the dreaded PB's.. It takes time, but you'll figure out what foods you can and cant have before too long. But then even when I am pretty sure that I have it all figured out.. Up jumps a PB episode from nowhere. But then I tend to test myself a little more than most.. lol.
ReplyDeleteI have PB'd on ham before. Not fun. Restriction in the evening, and not in the morning.. just a perfect example of the point that "Everyone is different".
Hey - just discovered your blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see another Aussie on here :-)
http://shesaworkinprogress-workinprogress.blogspot.com/ (nerolid)
Sorry for these undesirable side effects... it just seems they are bound to happen as the learning curve continues!
ReplyDeleteI've not been initiated yet-- but eventually, I imagine I'll have to cope with it too.
Good on you for taking it easy after the PB's... feel better!
Vanessa