Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting to know me...

Well I have exercised today and am feeling a little flat.  I can't seem to get motivated and I wanted to do the ironing but this humid and wet weather we have is not letting anything dry!!!  I am a bit picky today also so am up here wasting time on my computer and thought I would do the Getting to know me questions....

Just a quick call out to "Secret Diaries of"....I am having trouble getting into your blog.  Is anyone else???

Here goes:

1. What time did you get up this morning?


I woke up a little late today at around 7.15am.  I was just super tired I suppose.

2. How do you like your steak?

I don't like steak....but love lamb, pork, chicken and seafood.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

I saw NINE last week with a girlfriend but can't say I was super impressed.  I also saw Avatar recently and LOVED that....how do they come up with these things???

4. What is your favorite TV show?

I love Medium.  Also I got into a few shows that are not on free to air TV last year as I spent so much time resting my foot...Dexter, True Blood and Entourage

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

For now I am happy here in The Sutherland Shire in Sydney NSW.  I would love to have a home on the water though instead of being 15 mins away.

6. What did you have for breakfast?



Am a little bit tight due to the visit of Mother Monthly so I just had an Optifast shake

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

OMG...what isn't.  Love Thai, Lebanese, Indian, Seafood, Italian, Greek, Middle eastern, Pizza (none post band though :( yet :)) It wouldbe accurate to say their are not many foods I dislike than listing them all

8. What foods do you dislike?

Steak, large thick slices of eggplant (small cubed is ok) and anything really weird like fish heads, eyes, chicken feet etc....


9. Favorite place to eat?

We have a great local restaurant called Rocksalt....I have never had a bad meal there
10. Favorite dressing?

Probably olive oil and balsamic
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?

I just got a new Toyota Camry on Friday!!!!  Hubby has a 4wd Pajero
12. What are your favorite clothes?

When I am at a good weight I love to wear dresses, 3/4 pants, jeans, skirts, tops ....oh anything really as long as I am slim!!!!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

Oh wow....so many places.  Ireland, Spain, Greece and the Greek Isles, USA (particularly Hawaii, New York, Florida), Canada, , the rest of Europe that I haven't seen...oh lets just say anywhere I haven't been..otherwise the list will be too long

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full most the time.
15. Where would you want to retire?

Near the water.  Maybe Cronulla or Noosa
16. Favorite time of day?

Morning and when I get to sit down after the kids are in bed
17. Where were you born?

Launceston, Tasmania
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Not really into sport except watching the girls play netball or the Olympic games

19. Bird watcher?

Not really except perhaps when in holidays and they gather around

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning for sure
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?

Hmmmm.....we booked a cruise to Noumea and the Isle of Pines, we are going to Canberra in a few weekends time ...OH...and I have lost 10kg!!!!
22. What did you want to be when you were little?

Lawyer, mother, wife, rich!!!!
23. What is your best childhood memory?

Nothing really stands out except for my childhood pets and our holidays down the coast with our cousins and Nanna.

24. Are you a cat or dog person?


Dog.....
25. Are you married?

Yes happily since 1994.  16 years this month.  He is my best friend and supporter and I love him to bits

26. Always wear your seat belt?  Always.


27. Been in a car accident?

One minor bingle....
28. Any pet peeves?

People who push in or park illegally...why do they think they are more important?????

29. Favorite Pizza Toppings?

Feta, olives, prawns, sundried tomato...anything really except pineapple or beef.  I don't like fruit with my savoury things

30. Favorite Flower?

Tulips or Gerberas

31. Favorite ice cream?

Cookie and Cream or gelato

32. Favorite fast food restaurant?


Moon's Sushi

33. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

Once..... :(
34. From whom did you get your last email?

A friend about Footy Tipping Comp


35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

Anything clothes or shoes or homewars or stationary or handbags....or....or...or

36. Do anything spontaneous lately?

Catch up with girlfriends, went to the movies, jumped DH....I  am a fairly spontaneous person

37. Broccoli?

Love it!!!!  Love most vegies
38. What was your favorite vacation?

Europe with DH (no kids although I missed them like crazy!!!) and Hong Kong Disneyland with all the kids (I have a 19 yr old step son)

39. Last person you went out to dinner with?

A group of friends whilst on holidays

40. What are you listening to right now?

The whir of the fan and the bliss of silence

41. What is your favorite color?

Aqua blue, greens and watermelon
42. How many tattoos do you have?

None and no intention of getting any

43. Coffee drinker?

I enjoy a skim cappacino when out with friends.

Well I hope I have not bored you all to tears!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. I have heard good things of Rocksalt and hope to go when I return to Oz....so many good restaurants in St George and The Shire area....Big Johns at Sans Souci is the best but not band friendly (:
    Well done on the 10kg's....keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete