Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Photos

This is me in my new size 16 pants....I still have a bit of muffin top going on though.

This is me the day of my operation..


Today 10.4 kg (22.8lbs) down


Side view...day of op.


Today...side view
Yesterday...these shorts are too big but oh so comfy.  It is so humid here atm.  I haven't worn this M top for a while.


Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson was playing so I was a posin' for the camera in tune to the music.

I am not loving the way i am looking yet but I am appreciating the 10kg down and trying to enjoy my life.....isn't it so hard to love ourselves.  I feel great then I see the pics.  I weigh about the same as Amy W but to me she looks way slimmer and I am taller too.

Thanks Gen for saying I must be tiny...I love the sentiment but let me reassure you....I am not.

That's it for now....

Sally xxx

7 comments:

  1. You are so bloody brave doing your photos in your undies!!! :-) Actually it has given me perspective because it is hard to picture in my mind what size 16, 14, 12 looks like on a real person (I hope this makes sense - I am coming from having been size 26 in a past life) and you can really see those kilos that have come off you. Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - look at you - you can totally see where the 10 kilos has made a difference - look at your tum! I love the pic of you grinning into the camera too - very cute and you look happy! Congrats, Sally!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely. Love the new hairdo. Hope my tummy goes down like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a major change!!!! Your tummy went down so much! So is this size 16 the same as US 16 or no?

    You look great, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great change in 10kgs, you must be proud of yourself! congrats!

    Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing so well in your journey! I do not have a fill scheduled as of yet, but I am hoping to get one around my 4 week mark, we shall see!

    ReplyDelete