It was about an hour after my coffee and I was really hungry and thought I should grab something to eat. As I didn't want to take too long I grabbed a wonton soup with some greens and it was yum. So shopping done...including more jewellery....I went home and about 1 hour later (so 1.5 hours after the soup) and I am starving. I made myself 2 Ryvitas (crackers) with avocado, cheese, ham, alfalfa and tomato. Well I was full after that!!!
I had to take the girls to swimming for a make up class and so did 3/4 hour of pool walking and hopping on my good foot. I seemed to be driving everyone everywhere tonight as DH was going to ACDC. We ate dinner at about 6.10pm and then I had a miso soup and some almonds at 8.30pm.
So I just don't get it....Can't eat on Saturday and all that today.
Food was:
8am : Peach and strawberries with yogurt
10.30: Small skim milk cap
12.00 small wonton soup...3 wontons, greens and stock
1.30: 2 ryvitas with avocado, ham, cheese, alfalfa and tomato
4.30pm 2 rice crackers
6.10pm 1.5 pumpkin and bean patties with a spoon of tabouli and 1 spoon of eggplant dip
8.30pm Miso soup and 10 almonds
So do you think that is too much. I know the soup wasn't really great in terms of keeping me full but how weird that I was hungry at 8.30pm...I never really am
I hope your day has been great
Sally xxx


Hey - don't belittle the medium - you worked hard for it :-)
ReplyDeleteDoesn't sound like too much to me, but I can't judge the amounts on the dinner, so I don't know about being hungry so soon after. Yeah, any soup goes right through my band, but I always drink all the broth first and then eat any solids and it sticks with you a bit longer. Love the jewlery!
ReplyDeleteGotta love shopping. and a girl to never have too many accesories.!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh - pretty bling! Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't sound like too much to me either, and you made really good choices. My center also says soup goes right through the band so that may be some of the reason for your extra hunger. I also get major hunger when I'm PMS'ing.
ReplyDeleteI love the new top and jewelry! Very pretty!
It definitely doesn't sound like too much. Some days we are just hungrier than others. Also, yes, soup does go through fast!
ReplyDeleteIt definately does not sound like to much food - this is a normal amount which is what you should be aiming for.
ReplyDeleteThe point of the band is not to starve but not to overeat either. If you can eat most days like this than that is a good thing (but you always have some tighter days and some more relaxed days).
Such is the life of a bandit :-)
Hey Sally!
ReplyDeleteNice swag! I love when a good shopping day comes together!
Soup and yoghurt goes straigh through my band and I find if I eat them then I am hungry before that 4-5 hours like the say. I love Band Groupie's idea of leaving the chunky bits till last. Very smart!
Rice crackers munch down to nothing, as does almonds for me.
I think you are doing great!!!