Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, February 19, 2010

PBing at Sushi Train

Well I picked up the girls from my parents and decided that while DH was mowing the lawn etc that we would hit the shops to check out some clothes I saw in the Target catalogue.  Well I didn't end up liking anything and think I am a kg or 2 away from actually being a total size 16...they fit but would be a little tight around the bust.   But the girls found heaps and so we got them pants and stuff at Target and tops at Just Jeans and stuff for the new study at Smiggle....they had fun!!!  So did I

My youngest Kate loves Sushi train.  Me too.  My eldest is not a fan so we got her a cheesymite scroll from Bakers Delight and went to Sushi Train.  Now just remember that i ate here last Friday ..no problems at all.  We choose some tiny tuna rolls and some tiny chicken and avacado rolls.  I had maybe 2 tiny bits of both and knew I was in trouble.  The girls were still eating...Emma tried a rice paper roll and Kate was still hungry.   So as she chose another dish my mouth is watering and I am wondering why I didn't scope out the toilet like Jen always says she does.  I can barely talk at this stage.

The worst thing is I can't run out because I haven't paid and the girls are still eating and I can't stay here because I think what is coming up will be more than the serviette can handle.  So I say to the waitress that I am going to the toilet because I don't feel well...she says there is a toilet on the site (we are in a Westfield so I didn't expect them to have a tolilet)  I tell the girls to stay put and off I dash...yep up comes at least half the sushi.    I head back out and thank god I made it.

Within 3 minutes I am back in the toilet and this time only half make the bowl.  Like Debi half is on the floor.  Grosso....I finish up and try to tidy up...thankfully missing my clothes.  I have to say that this was the most scared I have been as I had no choice but to leave my 10 & 7 year old unattended and also the fear of throwing up at the Sushi Train. 

When I got home I was hungry so I had an Optifast shake.  I also was hungry before the Sushi but got nothing in and I also PBed the Sring Roll from last night.  I am due for a fill on Thursday but am thinking that I shouldn't bother as I am barely getting enough in this week.....although water is no problem.  I have lost around 4 kg (8.8lbs) in just over 3 weeks so perhaps I am at my sweet spot already???  I have never experienced Bandster Hell either...oh perhaps for just a day or two.

So what do you all think???  I would love your opinions

Sally xxx

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you may just be at your sweet spot, you lucky girl!

    But if you are having problems keeping food down and you have lost almost 9 lbs in 3 weeks, maybe you should postpone the Fill.

    So sorry to hear that you had to run off and leave your daughters by themselves though!! But I do understand what you went through! I too was happy to not get anything on myself or clothing.

    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just had a look at your ticker and holy cow - you're almost half way through to goal! Freaking amazing!!
    I hear you about the sushi rolls - I did a post about the same thing happening to me just a month or so ago - only I went behind a dumpster lol.. what a shocker. I'm glad you were able to find the loos - it's a pain the way we need to scope them out beforehand. Good thing your girls are a little older :)
    It sure does sound (except for that episode) that you are in a good place with your band. That's so fantastic ... have a great weekend, chicklett.. xx
    PS My kids love the cheesymite rolls too.. as did I .. alas can't eat them any more .. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. After what I went through this week with my most recent fill - I would probably postpone your fill if you are already having some PBs. Plus you haven't plateaued and it sounds like you may already be at your sweet spot!

    Good luck with your decision and enjoy the end of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the sweet spot...maybe perhaps a little too much of a fill?
    That is a great loss! YAY!

    I've just given up sushi. I can't chew the nori well enough and it gets stuck. As does most things like spinach, asparagus and skins of fruit.

    Sorry for your episode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, it sounds like a sweet spot. Sorry to hear about the bad PB. Oh, just hearding about them makes me feel ill. I had one last week in a Wendy's and I felt the same fear of leaving the girls even though it was only a few minutes.
    Way to go on the 9 lbs. in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The elusive sweet spot - I am not totally convinced that one actually exists.

    I would definately give yourself more time before another fill - it may settle down and perhaps loosen slightly. Just see how you go. :-)

    ReplyDelete