Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Second Fill

Well I must say it has been a very busy week and I am struggling to keep up with all the blogs....so sorry but I will get there.

In exciting news I am now 13 kg down (28.6lbs) so I am thrilled about that.

I must say that I haven't been fantastic yesterday....or Wed night either.  I made Jen's beautiful Chicken Tortilla Soup on Wednesday and ate about 2 cups ...yummy...so yummy.  And the kids loved it and kept saying that they loved American food!!!  I also had some wine..it has been a full on week and I have felt myself needing something more....

Yesterday we had dog handling at Tafe and then I had to go straight to the Dr's....remember this is an hours trip each way.  Poor Oscar had to come along for the ride after Tafe...he is such a good boy allowing everyone to practice their restraint techniques and take his pulse and respitory rates and even a few thermoters up the rear end too.

I had much better vibes from the Dr's this visit.  I have lost 4kg(8.8lbs) according to their scales which seems right although the actual no's are different.  The dietician was very happy with my eating said it was one of the better overall menu's that she had seen.  She suggested a few tweaks like not eating breakfast of I am not hungry and avoiding soups and ham.  ham because it has been linked with colon cancer.  Then I saw the Dr and he gave me a small fill of 3/4 ml mainly because I had been hungrier this last week but he would usually give more as most people have been hungry for 2-3 weeks after the first fill...so he said I might be one of the lucky ones.

I ate 5 tiny bites of an optifast bar on the way home and way good restriction.  I have been craving something the last couple of days and my mum had made these yummo bickies for the kids so I think I had about 3 of those over the night and some more wine.  I had 1/4 of a leb bread with cheese which all cam e back up.  One and half cups of tea this mornign and I am full as a goog!!!!

Ok...have to run as I have to take my nieces to school, then the dog to dad's and then off to my specialist for my foot.  The girls have the day off school as we are going to Canberra (our nations's capital) for the weekend.

Will try and catch up with everyone soon

Sally xxx

4 comments:

  1. 13kgs? Go girl!! That is the best news.. so great.
    Sounds like you had an eventful day - hope the Friday is better. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so well!

    Thanks for mentioning that your doctor thinks it's not uncommon for people to be hungry after the first fill, I was feeling so bad about that. Had the 2nd fill today, fingers crossed.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to hear what happens with people a few steps in front of you! Thanks for sharing :-)

    Congratulations on the 13 kg's that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the WL!!!

    I felt a little something after the second fill.

    OK, what's a 'bickie'?

    ReplyDelete