Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What to call my Blog...???

Just another quick post....I am struggling with the name of my Blog.  I started with 'Girl Bandit' but have now changed it to 'Ramblings from the other side'  but am tossing around 'Ramblings from the banded side'

What do you think???

2 comments:

  1. Either one sounds great!!!

    I know that I had a really hard time with a name for mine as well. I love Hawaii & we are anticipating going back on a vacation with all the kids & their families in 2011 so I decided on "Hawaii Bound Bandster". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Congratulations on your surgery! I just saw your post on my blog and wanted to let you know that you are very welcome to put up a link to it on here. I'm liking the new name as well.

    Looking forward to reading more in the future!

    Best wishes,

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete