Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cold Meals, Photos, Dreaming & Nighties...

Lots of thoughts running through my head today.....am I dreaming???  Will I really be a bandster tomorrow???  I need to take some photos, measurements and get a nightie or something dececnt to wear in the hopsital.  I need to pack too.  I will grab some reading stuff when I am up the shops trying to organise my girls for their Christmas Liturgy on Wednesday.  I am also going to get some infacol and peppermint tea for the gas....advice I have picked up over the net...thank you.

I am also wondering about cold meals????  Do your meals go cold if it is taking about 1/2 an hour to eat them???  I am also wondering how I am going to keep this from my kids.  They come in all the time while I am showering and I THINK they may notice the scars and bandaids etc...need to talk to DH about this one.

Well, I have butterflies but am excited and can't weight (LOL) to get this monkey off my back....

No comments:

Post a Comment