Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Relief at Last

Well relief at last...rang the Dr's office today and am now only one opti a day then lean protein and low GI vegies. Thanks goodness.I have been having waves of nausea all week and really weird diarrhea too....Only 3 days to go....

I am feeling really alone atm. Hubby rang before to say he will be away Wed and Thurs so it will be me and the kids...me after an op and on crutuches because of my foot.I know he is supportive but has not even once come to an appt or info night or even looked at all the info I have to show him.

Feeling a little scared and alone as I am not telling anyone except him and my BF.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Good for you starting your own blog, thats terrific!

    In answer to your question - None of our friends have ever asked the question so can only assume they haven't guessed. A lady at work once said in conversation with a whole bunch of people that she wondered if me and my fiance had had it done and we just laughed it off. If she'd asked one on one I probably would have told her the truth but didn't want the whole table to hear about it!

    And yep of course you can add my site to your sidebar! I'll add yours to mine too if that's ok.

    Looking forward to keeping track of your progress! Lucky you being able to drop to 1 opti a day!

    Good luck!
    Em :)

    lapbandlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma...you are my first comment. That is great about people not guessing...I hope my experience is the same

    GB

    ReplyDelete