Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, December 11, 2009

Not long now...

Well 2 more sleeps until my big day...it feels like a dream.  We are off to a BBQ today and I have decided to eat lean protein and salad again today....sort of like the last supper or even Christmas as I will be on liquids on Christmas Day.  I finished work yesterday for 5 weeks...mainly to rest my foot in the hopes of being able to walk again and get off these damn crutches....but as you and I know I have sqeezed in a 'ME' procedure as well!!!

I really noticed the difference at work yesterday with just 4 kg off....not so hot and sweaty and my pants did up rather than having the top bottom undone.  Even the legs were slightly looser.  It would have been great to loose more on Opti but I wasn't the best with it...struggled...especially going from really big meals and indulgences to near nothing.  The waves of nausea and the runs didn't help either...and feeling like I was starving. To even give up the vino was a great acomplishment.  It will only get better from here.

I ordered some DVD's and a book from a dietician called Helen Bauzon who specialises in lap bands and started reading it last night...looks like it is full of great info.  I can't seem to concentrate on anything else at the moment except anything lapband or sites and blogs related to it.  Thanks to Emma and The Dash who answered my emails yesterday and allowed me to add their blogs to my sidebar...your stories are great and very inspiring...the first LapBlogs I read too...or should I say stumbled onto.  You gals are the inspiration for me starting my own Blog to record my journey.  Thanks

Ok well off to make some mini plum puddings for the BBQ today...

GB

No comments:

Post a Comment