Oh dear...been very nauseous since my Opti this morning...vomiting in my mouth. Yuck...have decided to miss the BBQ as it is over and hours drive and I don't think I could do the drive.
On another Holy Moly note....rang the hospital and they said that because I have had Nurofen this week for my foot, that they will have to contact the Dr to see if that is OK. WHAT THE???? I told him I was taking them daily for my foot. I am so worried now that my op will be cancelled.....I will be furious if it is ...
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Sally, (I'm guessing this is you :) judging by the Monday banding date and new blog!!)
ReplyDeleteI had a read through your blog and my heart goes out for you feeling that you are all alone - I want to tell you that starting this blog is a great start and and while we are not there 'physically for you like your DH or BF we will be here for you in other ways: as only one bandit to another can understand.
The girls here are just fantastic - no one EVER has a bad thing to say even if you are venting (and we all do that at one stage) and we love the highs and lows and relish each new post and encourage all the way. You will get to know these girls and feel like they are your friends after a while - I know I do. :)
Having a blog is also cathartic.. you just put all the good things and the frustrations in there (as Emma and I have done lol plus many many more) and after a while - if you involve yourself and by that I mean leave comments EVERYWHERE on those favorites you like to read - eventually these girls (and or guys) get to know you and respond in turn. It's just a great great way of learning about this tool you are about to put in your tum.
I feel you and I are so similar in many ways. For a start you're another Aussie on here (yayy lol) and we both did things bum about face when deciding to have this band put in. As I was reading I was identifying with you already. And trust me, if I can do this (losing this weight) so can you. You will do great!!
If you have any worries or concerns, or just want to know something you even deem trivial .. by this I mean anything!!! You just email me or contact me through a message, ok? You're not alone - we will be here for the ride cheering you on as you stumble through just as we are. Good luck for Monday ... I will be thinking of you!!
Kind regards
Cara x