I woke up at 3.30 am and decided to get a soda & lime (will miss those because of the bubbles) and a cup of tea. I think I am excited....it is now 5 am and I should go back to bed and get some sleep but I am addicted to the Blogs......not long for me now.
Hello, I just found your blog through Cara's (The Dash). I wanted to say welcome to the club & I will be thinking of you during your Surgery!! Looking forward to seeing you go through your weight loss journey as well.
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays
Hello! Love your blog! I will follow!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!!
ReplyDeleteEm :)
Thanks everyone. I am back now and feeling fine...just tired.
ReplyDeleteFound you through Cara (The Dash)....wishing you luck with your surgery....I had knee injury when I had my surgery and I had to give special instructions to the nurses and docs so they wouldn't bend or twist my knee when I was under general, because I was scared I would get it pulled and pushed in all directions and undo all the repair I had gone through the past 2.5 months...all was good though...
ReplyDelete