Ok....perhaps a lot bunged up!!!! Yep this post may come under TMI...so you have been forwarned.
Yesterday we went to my SIL's for Christmas lunch. I decided to go because I have been rather bored of late (after resting my foot and now the surgery) but was concerned about the pressure to eat something. No need to worry as I just claimed I was suffering from an upset stomach...which is kinda true.....my tummy is a little upset!!!!
I just drank my water and had a cup of vegie and chicken homemade soup and an Up & Go when no one was watching. Well I have to say that the milk drinks are upsetting my tummy a bit so when the mains came out nothing truly appealed to me!!! I did have some ice cream and custard but that made me feel really stuffed and bloated.
By the time we left i was in a bit of pain with bloating which then started to make my shoulder hurt. By the time I got home I just wanted to lie down and I did with my hot pack and I promptly fell asleep. I think that the wind from being constipated is starting to back up a little now and although I have had some minor 'brake throughs' I really need a major one!!! I am definately off to the chemist today!!!
Other than that I feel ok...still very tired though....hoping this is normal???? Off to the Dr today for my post op check up which is a little earlier than usual because of Christmas and then I am on holidays on Saturday...I can't believe how fast the time has gone. The girls went to work with their dad today so after I venture up the shops I will get wrapping their pressies especially those Santa ones!!!
I am a little hungrier now but I really don't think I could eat anything even if I wanted to anyway.....I am very mindful that the Dr wants me on liquids for 2 weeks and plan to stick to that. A cup of homemade soup fills me up anyway.
Finally I just wanted to wish Yana all the best for her operation....see you on the other side!!!
GB
PS: I so totally forgot to mention that I am 7.2kg down today and it is making a difference!!! My face looks more human...not a bloated ball and my clothes feel a little looser. I have also already lost 5% of my total body weight....the band (or surgery) rocks!!!!
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment