Well we had a wonderful weekend away except that I could barely eat and when I did I inevitably ended up driving the procelain bus!!! (You know PB'ed in the toilets!!!)
It seems to have settled down yesterday but I get on the scales this morning.....same. So i have just spent the last 4 days practically not eating only to find no joy for all my considerable displeasure!!! Arggggghhhhhh!!!
I found that I could barely drink a cuppa tea in the morning and when I was finally hungry...no one else was so I would have a skim cap or lots of water and then when we finally ate the choices were yuck...like Macca's (yes that is McDonalds), a really lousy Caesar Salad and again Macca's...boy I way annoyed with so much Macca's...the kids don't need it either. One night I had a nibble of hard bread and was full...PBed and then could eat dinner. The next night I had about 6 tiny bites of salmon and was in the toilets bringing it all back up...only to then be able to eat some more.
Yesterday was better though...had a cheesestik at 9.30am then some left over Chicken Totilla Soup at 11.30am some strawberries and yogurt at 3.30pm and then a salmon pattie and some cauliflower mash for dinner at 6.30pm....that's it and about 1/2-1 cup servings.
The weekend was great...we visited my step son who goes to Uni down in Canberra and spent the night with him. The next morning while hubby and son were sleeping off their hangovers the girls and I went for a swim and a spa...yum. Then off to Parliment House and Questacon. We were exhausted by the end of the day. Questacon is a science type place where you learn all about things like dinosaurs, the earth (tsunami's and quakes), measurement and perceptions of things...stuff like that. Boy my brain was tired by the end of it all....we then went out for a quick meal and another swim and spa session.
The next day we went for a beautiful ride around Lake Burleigh Griffith and hit some really cool markets where I bought another necklace....seems I have an addiction here while I wait for more of my clothes to fit!!!! We could also sample some of the food there so I had a nut or some cheese...tiny bits thats all.
Well that will have to be it for now....Emma is home sick and of course I have to work today so I need to get her to my mum's...I am still trying hard to catch up on blogs but have been leaving short comments....I still care though!!!
UPDATE: Am much hungrier today!!! Had some muesli at about 8am because I woke up hungry...didn't get much in but still a huge difference between nothing till 12 md and breakfast. Very strange indeed!!! How can it be so all or nothing???
Take care...
Sally xxx
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Do you think you could have first bite syndrom?
ReplyDeleteAt the Tsunami display did they mention the Tsunami which swept the Pacific from the earthquake in Chile. I figured Australia might be protected by New Zealand. But Japan was hit by a 6 inch wave. Rather cool after travelling that distance.
ReplyDeleteI can sympathize with the McD's. On my trip back home I ate an egg mcmuffin as I couldn't find another suitable place to eat. I did take off the top of the English muffin and it was free coffee today. Probably all that salt from eating there is retaining water.
Take it easy with the food...PBing too much can cause lots of swelling so it's a bad cycle you can get into. If it's a bad one I'll do liquids until I know it's settled down. I had to 'relearn' how to eat after each fill as I got tighter. Sounds like things are going better now!
ReplyDelete