Yep...I can hardly believe it but I am now down 15.2 kg....yes that is 33.44 lbs. I am back to major restriction with TOM but who cares when I am dropping the wieght like this???DH is on a confrence all weekend so I went to a trivia night (do you have those in the US/Canada???) and had a ball. Without DH around to tell me to calm down and what not I was in full swing. For example I tried soooooooo hard to get a prize that they gave me a free cocktail and I knew more people than my girlfriend who is part of the surf club ...just cause I talk so much....and to anyone. At the end of the night I was singing with the band and they were my best mates too.....
I have just got home and am amped because I got abused by my daughters netaball manager because I sent out email about the coach (or lack of one) and was asked to by the president of the club and she was put out because she was the manager and I sent the email. My friend and I have volunteered to coach but we really don't know netball and I get so annoyed that I am the one just off 6 months on crutches and in a boot and I have to coach the team and I was the manager for the last 3 years. Well now Gina Hard Face Bitch (the manager) has resigned probably because I am the coach but why in this society of ours do the same people all end up voluntering again and again and end up get criticised for helping when no one else will do it. What is the saying...ask a busy person to do it and it will get done.....I have a part time job and am studying and am cripple (to a certain extent!!!!) and I am the coach now because the manager (GHFB) said the team should fold because it was too hard....well I say I will not dissappoint my child by the team folding so it is me that has to put my hand up...so sick of it...thanks for listening.
Anyway...I am under 90, have lost my 10% body weight and feel great...besides the netball...ha ha ha.
Thanks for listening and hope you are all well
Sally xxx


OOOH listen to you - your excitement is just pouring onto the page. A massive congrats on your loss so far 15 kilos is SO awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry about the netball thing. Sometimes it takes one person to stand up and take charge.. if no one else will, good for you for stepping up. I like your style!!
wow - you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are more than halfway!!! How exciting :-)
And I sooooo get the netball thing. I'm the only single mum at church but somehow I'm the one who ends up doing alot of the stuff - how does that happen?!!!
I love your hair.. It is awesome... ALso great job on the great weight loss... You look great...
ReplyDeleteThat post made me smile, you sound so happy! You look great too!!!
ReplyDeleteIts really flying off you now , well over half way to your goal in less than 3 months.....Fantastic..
ReplyDeleteToo true about the busy moms taking on even more. Hope you enjoy the coaching. Watch that foot of yours though.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you have ever mentioned what courses you are studying (or I missed that post).
Have a great day and super wonderful about the more than 15 kg lost from your bod.
Congrats on the 15kg down - that's fantastic! You sound really happy too. I'm a firm believer that if you want something done, do it yourself - so I completely understand why you put your hand up to coach. Don't worry about GHFB!
ReplyDeleteEm :)
I've been lurking around for a little while and thought it was about time I spoke up and said congratulations! Your enthusiasm is inspiring and contagious. I can't believe you've only got just over 11kg to go! How exciting.. you look great! :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa