Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, March 20, 2010

17.2 kg down.

Well I am with Cara....who can work out how this weight loss thing goes.  I am down another .6 kg  (1.32lbs) today to make it a total of 17.2 kg (37.84lbs) lost.  I can really tell the differerence.

I had decided to keep with the liquids for a bit after my tummy bug as i was finding solids kept coming back up...must be inflamed for the infection or bug I had.  I am much hungrier today and have had a protein shake, a yogurt, soup and a caramelo koala....I just felt like chocolate probably to help get my energy up.  Yesterday I spent another day in bed and slep half the day and all of the night and more.  Still feel listless today but took the girls to see Alice in Wonderland...

You what was funny though...after I had the Caramello Koala (caramel chocolate) I hid the wrapper.  I then thought about it and wondered why????  I have nmothing to feel guilty about...I chose to have it and I have only had one...so what is the problem.  NOTHING.... so I just threw it in the bin.   Some of our old habits just stick don't they.

I am slowly catching up on the blogs....it takes time though doesn't it.

Take care and talk soon

Sally xxx

9 comments:

  1. Wow - 17.2kg is awesome!!!

    Interesting about the chocky wrapper - for me I feel like everyone who knows about the band is watching what I eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel everyone is watching what i eat too. it is strange. well done on the weight loss and glad to know you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great on the weightloss front and I'm so happy to hear that you are starting to feel better!

    This week I will be joining you "on the other side"....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - 17.2 .. you are brilliant!! Thats a great loss so far.
    And you're so right about the chocolate.. I still feel like that sometimes too but then I go.. hey, this is more the rarity than something I do all the time. I don't hide it any more either. Besides after how sick you've been? Your body won't even notice the tiny calories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great WL and look how your measurments are changing...YAY!!! Glad you're feeling better now, vomiting with the band would not be fun. Hiding the wrappers...old habits I can relate to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog, you're doing awesome! I will be banded 3/29-can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job!! I'm sure you can start to tell a big difference. The chocolate wrapper thing will hopefully go away when you get over the "whole good food/bad food" thing. I'm working on that too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a relief to finally realize you can eat without shame! I hear you on the wrapper thing.

    Your losses are awesome! We need some more comparison pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there :)
    The knickers are RIO and I got them in a 12/14 but they do stretch a fair bit. They are soooo comfy..

    ReplyDelete