Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Missing you all.

I have not been in blogland for nearly a week and it is killing me.  I miss you all so much.  Life has been very dramatic here and something new comes into the midst everyday.  I am just so busy I sat down and cried for 20min this morning I even arrived at my sisters still crying.

Anyway, I am now down 15.6 kg (34.32 lbs) but am struggling keeping much down....I think it is the stress and I have drunk a little too much wine too.  ( The scales could have been kinder considering...LOL)


My weight chart is interesting beacause it somehow trackedsome of my rise in weight too ....must have been added to an old ticker I had

Have to run and pack for camping this weekend which means I will be even more behind in blog world.

Take care and I will promise to catch up with you all soon

Sally xxx

7 comments:

  1. We get that you're busy - but oh dont we feel it when away from the comp.

    Sorry you felt so bad today - ack - hate that feeling, but crying is a great release. Have a fun camping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH! Camping what fun :) I am supposed to go next weekend and I am excited. I hope everything gets better and your stress level comes way down *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stress sucks! Breathe and enjoy the weekend. We'll be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things settle down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking about you yesterday while on my walk. I hope things calm down soon for you. Have fun camping and take good care of yourself.
    :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crying is not a band thing. I usually need to have a good cry to feel better. I hope you will enjoy your camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoy the trip. Sorry that youo're feeling down, but hopefully the trip will lessen the stress a bit and enable you to relax! Take care xoxo

    ReplyDelete