Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fourteen....

Well fourteen point six actually!!!!   Did you all send me losing vibes or something????  Did you tell LB (lil Beauty today :) ) to tighten up today or what????  Whatever....I love you all.
14.6 kg down (32.12lbs) and I am now in the nineties.....just but I AM TAKING THAT!!!!  So a loss of .8kg (1.76lbs)....it must have been falling off me while I was posting.  The other really funny thing that happened was my restriction came back.  You guys are amazing......how do you do it????

I didn't end up eating dinner last night as I wasn't hungry....had a tiny snack of 3 crackers and cheese.  This morning I had my tea....I have to have it ....and at 10.30 had a skim cap while up the shops and was only hungry at 1pm so had some leftover cauli mash and pork strips and only ate if lucky 1/2 cup!!!!

I am so happy I went and looked at some clothes up the shops and bought a Jacket in a size 14....too tight but no point getting the bigger one.  It is a Coco Chanel Type jacket that will go with everything but it cost $150 not sure if I should keep it....also a tunic top which you can wear with leggings and jeans and a nice necklace.  Hubby also told me to get an iPhone...so I did.

Guess I am not feeling too down today.  Still tired though

Thanks so much  for cheering me up.....oh and I forgot to say that the top was a 14 and fit and I am getting the 12 because the 14 will be too big soon.  However I think Sussan run on the large side...however IAM TAKING THAT TOO.....

Talk soon

Sal the Happy Gal xxx

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Great weight loss and great that you are fitting in such small sizes :-)

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never underestimate a jacket that goes with everything. I bought a jacket from Brown Sugar for about $100 some 5years ago. It's a size 16 and I still wear it coz it's so awesome. Frankly it's miles too big now and my sister keeps asking for it but until I find a new awesome goes with everything jacket, I'm keeping it!

    Glad you're back on track too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go.. I can not wait to start doing clothes shopping. I am waiting till I hit size 18. I will get there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic! I can't wait to get down to a normal shop size!

    And yay for the iPhone, I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your great success and thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog.

    POV= pit of vipers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girlfriend! Nothing like losing on the scale and shopping to make a girl feel better! Mar. 24th, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great! I'm glad you're in a better place today...we must all remember to try not to be a slave to the scales. You were just as fabulous yesterday as today...the scale just said something different. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for the WL!! Keep the jacket!! What a difference a day makes!

    *Overdue Notice*
    You have been given a long overdue Award…come to my blog to see it and pass on the love!

    ReplyDelete