90.6 kg (199.32 lbs)
I just hope it sticks because I had a few wines last night and some nuts, 1/6 protein bar and 6 rice crackers with hommous....why??? Because I am soooo tired and I just wanted to veg out and even the computer didn't interest me and of course there was nada, nil, zip, nuffin' on the tube!!!! (Don't you love my size 24 PJ pants??? I do....they are so comfy....but my legs are not that thick!!!)
However....in my defense...I think mother monthly is around the corner because I do notice with this band that this is the only time I really pick after dinner....and I felt like chocolate and there was none to be found.
Anyway, not sure why I always seem to lose after having some wine but then the weight also sticks not goes up the next day...maybe the whole lack of calories from being so restricted makes by body hold onto the fat???? And I think I like being able to eat 4 small meals a day...it works for me. The restriction I had in Canberra was scary!!!
I have been thinking about how last time I was at around this weight I was so depressed. We were a few months off going to Fiji and I just couldn't believe that I had gotten this big and then had to bear it all to the world in swimmers. Why do we always feel so more joyous coming down through the weights than we do when we are going up??? I think it is because we know that this weight is a stepping stone to a new lower weight and we are in control...whereas on the way up...who knows where it will end??? All the constant dieting (Mondays were always a new diet day!!!) and the self hate and self loathing!!! I like the journey down better.
I think I am a true size 16 now...I am fitting into some of my old size 16's which is exciting and even a few dresses...just need to boobies to go down a little please...as I am also very broad in the back. I have had quite a few people notice the loss now too....2 girls at Tafe and a girl at work...not in my uniform but when I went into work in normal clothes. Even my foot specialist was impressed (he noticed I didn't tell him) and I think that it can only help my foot...so these are all great NSV's. Another great one is that when I started my job in August my uniform was very firm fitting and as I went up the scale I had to get a bigger size....well yesterday I tried on the smaller size and it fits better than when I started my job!!!!! Whoooo hooooo.
No exercise this week as Emma is still sick so hopefully I can make up some classes on Friday or Saturday if she is better. I have a treadmill for these occasions but am not allowed to do walking yet.....just swimming or deep aqua.
Still trying to catch up on the blogs.....but have the day at home so should be done by tonight. Hope your journey's are going well especially all the banding newbies.
Sally xxx


Congrats on onderland.. I have green eyes over here. Keep up the awesome work...
ReplyDeletePS I am new to following your blog...
That is wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome weight! I know it's not such a huge deal for you (the number I mean), but you should be super happy about your loss. Your girls are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny - though we work in kilos we learn to accept onederland is an awesome place to be. I did that too when I reached the milestone.
ReplyDeleteA HUGE CONGRATS for both numbers - ours and theirs. You are doing SO great.. and check out your super slim (and brown) feet. Nice!!
Cute little girls too!!
Yay well done awesome work xxx
ReplyDeleteHooray!! I'm so happy for you. I think this calls for a Vlog! I'd love to hear you speak.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 16's! I can't wait till I'm there. :)