Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Camping & How do I catch up???

I don't think I should have bothered with the camping weekend I am sorry to say.

Friday night we had fish and chips for dinner.  I had a tiny peice of grilled fish and 5 chips and spent the rest of the night gagging, sliming and pbing.  I went to bed with a bucket and such bad pain.  We only took a light blanket and so we froze all night.  We woke up the next morning to find that our friends who we went with got their esky, thongs, and a whole tub of tools stolen.  Some other campers lost their bikes etc too. 

So it was decided that I would head home to get some more blankets and buy the food for them as their food was stolen.  The camp ground is in the National Park and was only 1/2 hour away.  I was feeling really unwell so I just drove in my Pj's and hada protein shake when I got home.  I was hungry but scared to eat.  I got back about 3 hours later and then slept for a few hours in the afternoon beccuase I still felt like the dogs dinner.

Other friends cam down and so it was great to see them and catch up too.  I managed to eat a bit of cheese and nuts and nibbles but had hardly any dinner.  This morning I ate 1/2 egg and a few mouthfuls of bacon.  My friend commented on how little I ate during the weekend.  I still feel under the weather and think my band was super tight due to all my stress.  I am certainly not going to be asking for a fill at my next appointment as I barely eat now.

This week should be back to normal but I am wondering how on earth I will ever catch up on all the blogs I have missed????  Any ideas????  I don't know where to start???

Talk soon

Sally xxx

6 comments:

  1. I just knew camping was bad for your health :-)

    I'm a 4 star camper myself!

    Sorry to hear the band is giving you so much trouble - hope things get a bit easier for you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you didn't have such a great weekend! My idea of camping is at a Marriot or Hilton...its not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to camp a lot with the kids, but I'm more into having a normal mattress these days LOL. Sorry that you're having some struggles with your band. I know you'll get it straightened out...the PB's probably got you swollen. Hope you have a better week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My idea is only read MY blog.....teeehhheeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on the tight band. Strange after only 1 fill it is showing who it boss. Hope you feel better soon.

    As to reading all the blog entries, I use Google Reader (bottom right hand link in your Dashboard). I quickly skim through the most recent and then Mark all as read. That way, I start again new. You can click on just the blogs you really want a quick read of too. I might miss some info but we can't read em all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Sandy Lee that Google Reader is the way to go. RSS is the only way I can keep up with any volume of blogs.. it's just a scroll and a click! They should automatically be "marked as read" as you scroll through them so when you log in, you can see when there are new posts..

    Sorry to hear your camping trip was such a bummer..

    ReplyDelete