Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, January 30, 2010

On the move again...

Yes folks...that is right....the scales are going down!!!!  How exciting!!!!  And I can tell in myself that I feel slimmer.  So I am trying for this week Catherine and Dash's weighing them selves every day idea.  I thought about this and I realised that I have been weighing myself once a week and after one particular week of being good the scales showed a 1.2 kg gain but the next day it was gone.  I felt awful about that but can (I think) accept daily fluctuations.  Anyway...we will soon find out.
I tired Lap Band Girls Cheesy Pancakes today and they were yum.  I could barely finish one though...and there were 2.  Worth a try!!!!

We have had a nice morning here covering the girls books for school and having a quick swim.  We are off now to check out a new car for me....so here's hoping as I have had my car for 8 years and touch wood nothing has gone wrong so far. 

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday

GB xxx



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the downward movement - that is great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay down is good! Yes I think weighing everyday has its benefits! I get very disheartned by the ups and downs too... Well done on 9kg already thats awesome! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey look we both went arrows - and after the warning NOT to look for going down!! lmao.. are your retinas still attached?

    Great news about the scale heading south. I think the only reason I don't like the weekly weigh in is, you can be good, good good and then you get on after 7 days and SHEEET, nothings changed or you've lost just a little - and to me thats hugely discouraging. At least checking in the morning gives me an idea how to act that day. It works for me: I hope it works for you.

    ReplyDelete