Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I can see my bikini line ...

and some stretch marks....so good with the bad.   I haven't seen the bottom of my stomach for ages so was a little surprised by the stretch marks but then I was my biggest weight ever.

Anyway.....Greetings from the South Coast of New South Wales in Australia where I am holidaying with family and friends in a gorgeous house on the beach.  Happy New Year and I hope your holidays were happy and healthy.

I am now about 3 and a bit weeks banded and love it already. Although I have indulged in a few treats such as wine and choccie I have been amzaed how much I don't really worry about missing out on food especially now that I am on mushies.  I have pushed the limits at times and have been stuck a few times on fish and once vegies (early in the mushed stage) and also the last few days I felt tighter and then remembered that a lot of you have commented that you feel like this around that TTOM.  I even turned down an icecream last night and again today.

I have quite a few NSV's to report as well.....I can pull down my size 18 shorts now without undoing them.  I have tighetened the notch on my bra twice!!!  DH says my face looks thinner and my stomach doesn't look so bloated (read pregnant!!!)  And a top that was tight is now fitting nicely.  So it will be great to get home and have a better look at myself and to see what the scales say.  I have been trying to catch up on blogs today but am on DH's laptop so can't leave comments under my original name so I am the Anonymous GB commenter.

I can't wait to see some real progress once life gets back to normal....your journey's are so inspiring.

Well back to relaxing and chilling out.....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl Bandit! Looks like you are doing great already! It does get easier and better day by day - especially once you have good restriction.

    I look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so jealous you get to "beach it" right now. We are plunged into the deepfreeze here in Ottawa, -8 right now and lots of snow. I get banded in February. Last February I was enjoying Sydney and the hot weather. Wish I was back there. Thanks for your insights. It lets me know what to expect in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete