Well the Dr wasn't concerned...have lost 1 kg on their scales and he gave me a small infiil of 0.25ml. I feel a little better already.
Just in case it has been stress from everything happening here, I am going to keep my appt for next week... just in case!!!! I don't want to be able to eat too much for the next 5 weeks. I got a lecture on eating better but I think the tightness has led me towrds not the best choices.
Any ideas why after 7 weeks it became an issue???
Hubby home tonight!!!!
Thanks for all your support



so glad to hear it wasn't anything serious!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the hubby, wink, wink! Glad you are feeling less restriction!
ReplyDeleteI hope this slight unfill works out for you! Feel better, hun!
ReplyDeleteGood thing you're feeling better now that he's home!!
ReplyDeleteThis small unfill may be just what you needed.
The after 7 weeks thing is what makes me think its probably stress, but its better to give your band time to relax - no point in taking the risk :) I wouldn't be surprised if after awhile you will get that refilled, but its always best to take our time and listen to our bands!!
ReplyDeleteHope this helps. The band is so finicky. Tuesday-no problems eating anything. Wednesday-stuck. Haven't figure it out and probably never will. Glad hubby is coming home.
ReplyDeleteI have extreme tightness around lunch time. No problems with breakfast and usually no problems with dinner. It's weird!!! Who knows maybe your body fluctuates throughout the day and sometimes gets irritated. I don't want an unfill but I might have to get one too! Hope this helps you feel better.
ReplyDeleteI just realized I was not following you! I have a lot of catching up to do :) Thanks for all your kind words on my blog.
ReplyDeleteWho can figure out our bands???-For each one of us it is sooooo different. Hope you are feeling better and really glad hubby will be back.
ReplyDeleteIt's so much easier to make good choices when you're not too tight. Glad you had some fluid taken out, that really made a difference in my quality of life!
ReplyDeleteSally,
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're felling better. Hope your hubby got home safely.
The band is a fickle betty sometimes. I get tight out of nowhere sometimes, but always attribute it to stress or pms. Sounds like getting an unfill was the right decision for you.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear your single life is over... hubby deserves an extra special treat for the flowers??? ;)
Hope this really makes you feel more comfortable.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home hubby.
Hope you feel better...I had 3 unfills in a row...it was allergies/stress. Totally resolved now... don't worry about it :)
ReplyDeleteI MISS YOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing well and that most of all, YOU MISS ME TOOOOOO!! :)
Hey, you haven't blogged in a while! Hope all is well and that you're just out living life!
ReplyDeleteEm :)
Hello Hello Hello....
ReplyDeleteMissing your blogs... Hope everything is ok?
Come back to Blog land soon lady xxx
I'm missing you too!!! Post again soon :-)
ReplyDelete