Frustrating.......but then I have had pretty good weight loss so why should I complain....except that I am with Draz and am over my muffin top...sure it is smaller than it was but it is still there...where....well you know ...THERE!!!!....above my waist line.
And we have this advertisement here in Australia about how a larger waist measurement can put stress on your body and lead to heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity etc...the Measure Up campaign suggests that a waist measurement of over 80 cm (31 1/2 ") puts you at risk and 88cm (34 1/2 ") puts you at an increased risk...this is for females. Well after losing over 52 lbs my waist meaurement is 99 cm or (39 ")...sure I am down 20 cm (8") (and I so wish I had of taken a measurement of my area between the boobies and waist....) but 80 cm...I am still off by 20 cm to be at no risk for those diseases....weird hey???
I still have good restriction and need to vlog my gurgling because whenever I eat or drink...you can so hear it that it is embarrassing and people comment or think I have burped. One person said to me 'better in than out'...the shame. I can eat more than a few weeks ago but I am not eating bad...maybe I am stabilising??? Excersise has been hard due to DH travelling, rain, studying and assignments and today both my kids are really sick.
Couldn't go to sleep last night...who put the ice cubes in the bed????....it was so cold!!! Finally drifted off at around 11.30 pm only to wake up at 3.30 am and not be able to go back to sleep....Emma was in bed with me she was on fire with a temperature. Then Kate woke up and was crying because she wanted to throw up....so that has been our day.
Anyway...as I read all your blogs I get so excited about Chicago...it will be a blast. WORD!!!
Oh and how is this for a photo....my sister sent it me to put on my mum's digital photo frame (WTF??? ) that we gave her for Mothers Day. It is of her holding her friends baby...I am not sure why mum would want that....but anyway...look who is behind her???? Yep ...me...with my quadruple chins and looking very stunning....NOT. This was taken the day after my surgery when I went to my kid's end of year concert. I look zonked out plus was in the boot and on crutches....gosh I have come a long way....
Ok Bye.....



You poor thing - I hope you are all feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon Sally! It sucks to be sick and you are a mother...you are not supposed to get sick!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you spent the time with your mom but sorry your kids were missing you! When is your hubs coming home? Hopefully soon?
Good luck on the poop front!
When I saw the photo I was wondering if that was you. What a difference 5 months makes!! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon x
ReplyDeleteYou look so different now from your old photo. You have done so well! Good for you.x
I can not even wait to meet you in Chicago!
ReplyDeleteFun to throw up with a band... I did the other night... it was more of a "gag up" than a "throw up". Miserable.
Why would your sister want to frame such a picture? I'm sure it's complicated, but it comes accross as rude in my opinion. Hopefully karma won't come around for her and I mean that in all honesty.
Love and hugs!
You look so different!
ReplyDeleteI hope you start feeling better.
Sally you have come SUCH a long way!!!!! Hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDelete