...I got my band. Yes on the 14th December and in that time I have lost 24 kg (52.8 lbs).
I am pretty thrilled with those results ...even though I haven't seen much movement in the last few weeks. I now feel normal when I am out. I get to wear nice clothes. I feel lighter. I have more energy. I like myself.
What do I miss????
Eating pizza, not gurgling when I eat and drink, a big bowl of veggies and fruit.....not too bad hey??? Not deal breakers are they????
Even though I have had a really tough week...(.I finally finished my assignment ...57 pages and another 1 to go and then 2 tests....and the kids are still sick)....I feel ok in myself. I have been eating pretty poorly and have pretty much been bouncing from my lowest up a kg. Not too bad...it could have been so much worse considering the things I have been eating...grain waves, magnum's, dim sims, potato gems.....comfort food for the kids. Oh and me. But where as before I would eat heaps....all I can manage is 1 dim sim and four potato gems...not bad hey???
The Day of Surgery 14th Dec 2009
Today 14th June 2010
My band has been super wierd yesterday and today.....I can hardly eat. I got stuck today on tablets and water!!! I could barely have miso soup or coffee. I finally ate about 2.30pm...I regular bite of sushi (nori on the inside so much moister) my bites were about 4 to equal a normal bite. Then when we got home 2 cups of soup, a mini protein bar and tiny cheese & crackers. I was feeling a little ill ...sort of weak???
So I am tired and not very inspirational at the moments but thought I would post some of my fav snacks that I can carry in my bag or make up in a dash.....(not Cara!!!! LOL)
3 rice crackers and cheese...easy for the handbag or lunch!!
A great nutritious snack
Bega Cheese Stringers...they go down easy
Well Naturally...mini protein bars...about 10gms of protein
I hate this protein shake but mix it with vanilla and coffee and have it on my work days or if hungry in the morning....about 30 gm of protein
Fava Nuts...great for a snack in the handbag
Tuna and cup of soups...nice for flavour.
I really need to concentrate on my protein as I don't feel excellent this week with the bad eating.
Me today....I am wearing a dress, leggings, boots and a long cardigan. I am having a fat day which is so funny when you look at my old fat days!!!! When I come to Chicago I want someone to take a nice shot of me.....I hate every shot of me. LOL
Talk soon,





Oh My Lord Girlfriend! You are looking HOT, HOT, HOT! I'm not kidding, you really look great and more importantly you must feel so much better!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to give you a great big hug in Chicago!
Fantastic results in such a short time......You can have lots of piccies taken now and they will all look good....
ReplyDeleteLook at that skinny chick!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are truly inspirational! I am so happy for you!
You have done a bang up job in your weight loss! You not only look better, you look happier!
ReplyDeleteYou look so fantastic, well done!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteYou all need to get 'glamour shots' done in Chicago! You look AMAZING!!! What a change GF!!! You should be SO proud of yourself!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I don't speak Aussie 'grain waves, magnum's, dim sims, potato gems'...translation LOL.
Seriously, you look amazing. Fantastic. Incredible. I can't believe how far you've come in 6 months! If you had asked me, I would have said a year - you should be so proud of yourself for how much you have accomplished in these last six months. Just incredible!
ReplyDeleteYou look fab Sally, and such a big difference in those 6 months. Well done! I will take lots of photos of you in Chicago...watch out maybe in your sleep too(LOL only kidding that is a little freakish!)...
ReplyDeleteYou are looking SO GOOD!
ReplyDeleteWooooaahhhhh - Sexy Mama!!! You are SO SKINNY! Love the outfit! Holy changes batman. You look FANTASTIC!
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable the difference 50lbs makes... you're a beautiful woman in your before and after pictures, but WOW you look so amazing now!!! You're gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking fantabulous. Way to go.
ReplyDeleteway to go - My how your abdomen has flattened out. How exciting. Keep it up!!! You look Marvelous Darling!!
ReplyDeleteSally, you're just glowing in that picture. Congratulations on your great progress!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking fantastic! Congrats on the great progress!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're feeling a bit under the weather. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
When I saw your picture of the fava beans, it reminded me of the movie "The Silence of the Lambs" with Anthony Hopkins, when he is talking about eating the alive man's brain with some fava beans and a nice chianti (sp?). Then he makes that f-f-f-f noise. Chilling!
You look incredible! Can I just say, I wanna steal that outfit?! It's super chic!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an inspiration you are Sally---beautiful
ReplyDeleteinside and out!!