....to eveyone for your concern about me. I am ok. I am just tired and chilling out enjoying my family and getting over my exams and assignments . Wayne is home and I am just happy to have some one to lean on. I seem to have to be the strong one for my family whilst mum is sick.... It is tiring. Thank you. I miss you
Sally xxx
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for the update Sally, I miss you so much and wanted you to know it.
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of you always and am here if you ever need to talk.
Thanks for checking in. I know it's hard taking care of a sick parent so I'm glad you have someone to lean on.
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking about you. Thanks for the update - take care. Glad your husbands home and you have some support.
ReplyDeleteHang in there - prayers coming your way
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear that you are ok.
ReplyDeleteTake care and thinking of your mum.
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE! I just emailed another blogger and asked if they'd heard from you cuz I was worried and missing you!
ReplyDeleteGlad you've got someone to lean on now, and I'm thinking of you and Mum...((hugs))
ReplyDeleteHang in there, lady. So glad you are doing ok. XO
ReplyDeleteGood to know you're alive and kicking. I'm so sorry there's so much stress for you right now. Keep chilling out with your family... and keep us posted when you're able. We all get it, I think... Love and hugs!
ReplyDelete