Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, June 11, 2010

Flowers...

he sent us all flowers.  Gosh he is gorgeous....the girls got flowers and a card hoping they felt better soon.  Me...Love you always...Me :)

I  miss him


9 comments:

  1. Oh Sally, catching up here and glad today was better...and d@mn girl, look at your WL!!!

    I left you an answer and a 10 sec. video on an update to today's blog...if you need a laugh...

    ((hugs)) BG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers always make the day better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when you want to leave them, they do those little things that keep our hearts humming. So go and smell the roses (or whatever flowers he sent you). Can't wait for Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great husband makes everything so much better! They aren't perfect, but they love us! I'm so happy you got flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a smart man :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie! You ladies needed them after your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes they really surprise us, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww....that is so sweet. When is he coming home?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Address for the 10 sec. video. It's still working when I play it, weird!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB_Mnr2anp0

    ReplyDelete