Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day Vlog...

...the one I promised....I don't know why I couldn't load it.

I am sorry but I just can't keep up with the blogs atm and it just makes me feel terribly guilty when I try and then find that some of you have been struggling and I have not been there to support you...I am so sorry.

I can't see things changing anytime soon and the guilt and wanting to be part of it all is eating at me....then I think I should just give up blogging because you guys still find the time to comment or when I don't comment maybe some of you think why should you bother with me....anyway ...that's how I am feeling. Stressed, tight, assignments and family committments, ironing and exercise, Relay for Li..fe wrap up parties and where does the time go???

Anyway...this is my family...

Take Care

Sally xxx

16 comments:

  1. Just stop that. I only stop following someone if they haven't posted for 2 days-NOT. We'll always be here, some posting lots and others not so take a break but please don't stop. We love you and would miss you terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're family is too cute (and Oscar). Hey, my youngest was going to be an Emma if he was a girl LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness - we all get overloaded sometimes. We won't abandon you!
    Your family is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great family! My daughter (who is almost 9) watched and said...HEY, they live in Australia...NO FAIR! She wants to go there so badly.

    Life gets busy sometimes, and as I prep for my surgery on 5/19...I keep hearing to put myself first - I'm guessing that means ahead of blogging every now and then too!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't ya dare go anywhere!!! :-)

    Love the vlog - your family is gorgeous (and so shy - lol) !!!!

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are not allowed to go anywhere!! I loved seeing your family and it looksed like you all were having a great time. I just posted my first vblog today and I've been trying to play catch up with reading everyone elses blogs. I never take it personally if people don't comment. I know everyone is still reading :) The same way we are with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest thing EVER! G'Day Mate! haha! Your family is adorable and now I have a hankering for some shrimp from the barbie. You guys are a walking "Outback Steak House" commercial. I can't believe I get to hang out with you in Sept!! I CAN hardly WAIT!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And noooooo....I just read the post (I was so excited - I skipped right to the video - I'm a vlog whore - sorry!) You can't go anywhere, don't worry about us...we will be here for you whenever. You are a busy mom so the last thing you should worry about or have guilt about is blogging. (I do understand the feeling though!) I'm trying to balance work, family & 'me' time(blogging) better myself. We can do it. Don't quit! You are giving me a fit right now. You must take it back...TAKE IT BACK!! OK? O.K. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please don't go anywhere!!! Everyone gets overwhelmed with life and it's ok if you don't comment or post...we still love you!! Your family is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Vlog!
    I'm saving to go to SA...someday
    Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. don't stress yourself out further worrying about us - we're glad to hear what's going on with you, and you give us so much love and support when you can - and we so appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your vlog, your family are gorgeous. Very jealous of the sunshine. We had ice on the car window this morning and its May!!!
    Geez. Anyway we all get overwhelmed and I dont think my life would allow me time to keep up with everyone but its not compulsary to comment. I still feel everyones support and love catching up when I can. Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ehh, don't be guilty and I won't be either. I think we all have busy lives-- and these lives may even get busier and busier as we lose weight (now we add more workouts and shopping for tiny clothes!!)
    You're a great support as far as I'm concerned and I am always glad to see your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely keep blogging! Don't stress not being able to comment all the time. I think it's safe to say 99.9% of bloggers are in the same boat (get it? cause you were in a boat on your vlog?). Anyway... I know I wish I could comment more, and I read lots more blogs than I have a chance to comment on. You're just fine is what I'm trying to say here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know how you feel. I feel so guilty when I can't comment or blog for a few days. But you can only do what you can do so please don't leave us.

    ReplyDelete