Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

91....

OK....thanks to everyone for their beautiful messages after my Vlog.....it really meant the world that you took the time to comment.  I really put myself out there....but that is just me.

Now the thing is .....yesterday I had 92 followers and today I have 91...yep someone unfollowed me.  And the thing is I am wondering why????  Was it my voice, my hair or my tongue that tipped you dear follower over the edge....it just couldn't have been my dog....he is too cute.

Oh well....sorry I drove you away...I didn't mean to and at least you dumped me now and not after I flew all the way to Chicago because then I would have been really paranoid!!!!

Goodbye......

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the followers. I lost 2 last week and have gained 4 this week. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also lost one between today and yesterday... wonder if it is the same one?!

    No worries! We all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...you're back to 92 now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too - someone must have gotten sick of my poo and vagizzle talk. Can you imagine such a thing? Someone must have gone out of blog world so I'm sure it's not personal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your VLOG-it makes me feel closer to you to hear your voice and see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED the vlog! I'd follow you anywhere GF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I lost one too.. from 167 to 166. Maybe it was Hate an Aussie day. Dont worry over it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe they were allergic to dogs? although he was a cute dog. LOL!

    ReplyDelete