Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bored...

Well I am sitting here at College bored out of my brain waiting to do my pracs. Arghhhh....I was so bored that I started listening to the water gurgle thru my band with my stethescope. I am super tight all I have had all day is half a cup of protein shake, a skim cappacino, a cheesestick and some dried chickpeas which are stuck. I am so not hungry and water is gurgling. It is so embarassing the noises. I know I am super close to needing an infill but hanging in hoping that it eases like last time. Ihave had a headache every day for 3 days too...comes in the afternoon. I hope they call my name soon...

Sally. Xxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Be careful with all the liquids - you need crunchy stuff for fibre!

    Good luck with the pracs!

    Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck - sounds awful!!

    Too funny about listening to water going through your band though :-)

    Good luck with your prac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol The funny things we do. And yeah, the noises can be embarrassing. I just explain it away by saying: oh, I must be hungry (not! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the joyous things i have to look forward to. Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there, I bet you will loosen up and not need an unfill. But push those fluids, your headaches could be comeing from dehydration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope it loosens up. And I agree with Jen - headaches might be from dehydration! Drink up1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not to by unsympathetic but I think it'd be kinda neat to listen to it with a stethoscope. LOL. Hope your day perks up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like one of those craptastic days! I'd probably wait it out, too. A couple of days of liquids and mushies over the long haul isn't too bad. The headaches might be what would motivate me to get an unfill, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the exact same thing today. I was sitting in a lecture theatre at a work conference and the rumblings and grumblings were vibrating through my body...it reminded me of the sound of an earthquake...fortunately the speakers voice was so loud that I don't think my coworkers heard it, but it was a near thing and it went on for around half an hour or more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG again, I just watched your vlog and was really enjoying the Aussie accent! I just don't get to hear any over here and I don't really notice it when I talk to my own family on the phone. I was so thinking Kath & Kim and then when I saw Roo's comment I was p**s'g myself...no offence I too love K&K and I know you were Aussing it up at the begining.

    It made me a bit homesick actually. I notice you're back to 92...is it the same person who unfollowed? Maybe it was a technical glitch?

    I too detest my voice and can't bear to talk to a camera because I'm too self conscious. Need to get over that.

    ReplyDelete