Well I am back from our little break in Melbourne with the relatives. I came home and weighed in on Monday morning and was down 0.4kg (.88lbs) for the week. I was really happy with that as I had quite a few wines, indulged in a tiny bit of slice and at times some chips. On one lunch with my cousin I was shocked at the bit of vegie lasagne I maaged to eat but the worry was ubfounded as once again I am on small portions and had 2 PB's down there and one last night after 1/2 a taco. So I definately still have restriction.
It was so nice to be a size 14 and know that my clothes would fit and look good too...my aunty noticed the weight loss and I also got a few new accessroies and a cardigan. I am going through the clothes sizes pretty quick so am being careful with what I buy now.
I can't wait to start catching up on the blogs but as I have to run to work it will alas ...have to wait.
Hope you are all well
Talk soon
Sally xxx
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


We missed you!
ReplyDeleteYay! We missed you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are back....you were missed!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back safe and sound.. sounds like your trip was great.. fill us in on the happenings..
ReplyDeleteI could have come and met you!! I'm only 1.5 hours out of Melbourne in Gippsland!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! .4 is great-especially when you indulge!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. We missed you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment on my blog tonight Sally. It really helps to know that others understand and won't judge too harshly.
ReplyDeleteIn answer to your question regarding the difference between Chapter 7 & 13.
The main difference is: with Chapter 7, you basically lose any possessions of worth such as a house, or car (however, you can make arraignments with the company owed to keep your possession and continue paying for it), and all (or at least most) of your debts are canceled.
With Chapter 13, some of your debt is canceled and some you are required to pay back within 3-5 years.
Since we had so much debt and was willing to walk away from our home and car, Chapter 7 was our best choice.
Of course, These are just the basic differences, there are whole books written on each of them!!
Plus, you must qualify for Chapter 7. If you are contemplating Bankruptcy but do not qualify for Chapter 7, then you can file for Chapter 13.
Of the two, Chapter 7 is the hardest on your Credit. And it stays on your Credit Report for 7 years, but it cancels your debt!!