...(0.44lb)...I am not sure why after all the chocolate and wine I have eaten but i of course I will take it. 18.6kg down (40.92lbs) and on my way to my 20kg down when i will treat myself to a facial and will do a Vlog. I am also into size 14's in most of my stuff...who knew??? It is the best feeling.
Well we are off to Melbourne this morning to visit my aunt and cousins and will be back on Sunday. I should be able to keep up with all the news down there. How great to be wearing some of my old clothes. I am worried that they will notice how little I eat but will deal with that as it comes.
To Nicole...I am happy to send you my old clothes....can you email me at: sallyd21@optusnet.com.au. I want to delete the email as soon as I have your address. You were banded 3 days after me and I would love to follow your blog....can I join???
Please support Alexis at The Swenson Family...she needs 5 more followers to get to 100.....
Take care and talk soon
Sally xxx
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for the shout out again! Congrats on the weight loss! Everyone has done so well this week! We must all be putting out good weight loss vibes to one another :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the loss! Too bad your trip to Mel wasn't a couple weeks ago...we could've met up.
ReplyDeleteIf anyone says anything - just tell them you're on a diet. I've recently found out that the way us bandsters eat (not drinking when eating, eating your protein first, chewing really well) are actually rules everyone should follow because it aids digestion.
So you can defend anything you're doing with healthy eating habits...no band required!
Size 14's!!!! yay!!!
ReplyDeleteI love watching your progress and can't wait until I'm nearly 20kg's down too :-)
WAy to go on the loss!!! I agree with Tracy on the eating excuse.. I actually have been trying to convert all the people I normally eat with to eat like me since it is so good for you anyways, band or not!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo - yes take the loss and run with it! Good job!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 14's! Remember all the little numbers add up to a big one in the end.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the WL!!! I swear chocolate and wine are the miracle diet! ...and size 14's...AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteNice job! Your 20 kg down gift sounds good. Maybe I'll do that for 80 pounds.
ReplyDeleteHey Sally,
ReplyDeleteI send you that email and here is my blog if you'd like to follow it
Nic
mynewreality-nicole.blogspot.com
Oooh almost 20 kilos down? You rock girl. And to be in 14's (where I am, too!) is amazing, huh? We are now mainstream Australian Women (clothes wise that is!!) Lets see if we can go below that!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Sally! I hope you are having a great time!
ReplyDelete