Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, July 12, 2010

Goal

Hi Just another really quick post.....I got to goal....my initial one that is.  So I have offically lost 26.4 kg (58.08lbs).  My next goal is another 8kg (17.6lbs) away.

This goal I just reached is the one I would be happy to achieve having decided on the surgery.  So my real goal is the next one but it is very close which is exciting.

Hope you are all well....I am going through some stuff and will be back soon

20 comments:

  1. You rock Sally.. that is terrific.. Bring on the next goal .. cause you are on a roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've come so far! way to go sally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! I've missed you...hope the stuff you are going through is good...but if not, we are here for you.

    Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - you have done sooooo well!

    Must be an amazing feeling - congratulations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing awesome and look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on hitting your goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you. Miss you but take your time with all the other stuff called life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome news about reaching your goal...keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! What a great victory. Enjoy it as you sail on to the next goal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! That is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats fantastic! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Sally...I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just thinking of you...miss you ((hugs)) -BG

    (and congrats on goal!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Missing you! Hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete