Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Howdy....

Well I have had an event filled few months here and in fact am posting this to you from hospital, after being quite Ill for 2 weeks now with a rogue infection in my kidneys. I was so sick but when the GP sent me to the hospital they kept me there for 6 hours each day and made me come back in each day without admitting me. As I haven't gotten much better I was admitted to a private hospital last night for a few days. Although I have been so sick I must admit that it has raced my weight loss goals along and I am now 3.6 kg about 7 ish pounds off my ultimate goal. Not the best wat to lose it though.

My mum is doing better on the chemotherapy, but as a few of you know I have made the hard decision not to come to Chicago in September as I felt it was the wrong time to be away from all my family and I felt very selfish spending so much money on myself with so much going on at home.

My studies are heavy and I find it so hard to catch up on blogs now but I think of you all often and haope your weight loss goals are going well. I will try and catch up on some blogs over the next few days

take care

Sally xxx

22 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GB - It's so good to hear from you - I could cry! I'm sorry you are in hospital right now, I hope they get that infection under control quickly. Feel better and I wish I could HUG YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear from you! Wish it was with better news, but hoping you are feeling better soon. Hugs to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get better really soon!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there!!! I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for checking in. So sorry to hear of your struggles as of late. Hope you feel better soon and sending good thoughts to your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You poor thing! I hope you and your mom are better very soon. So sorry about Chicago, but you have to do what is right for you and your family. Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear from you again and hope you get better soon! And prayers to your mom. We are all thinking about you so remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh no! I hope you are doing better very soon! Sending healthy thought to you and your mum xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sally---my thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mom. We miss you and Chicago will happen again ---NO WORRIES!!!

    Come and visit me in Southern California!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry that you've been sick. I hope you get well soon. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wrote a whole book and I lost it!

    I am so happy to hear from you....I have been very worried and I was going to send you and email if you didn't post soon! I know you've been dealing with a lot with your mom and my heart goes out to you!

    I am so sorry to hear that you are now ill and in the hospital no less! Get well and go home soon! Keep us updated on how you are doing.

    Oh, and I would have done the same thing about cancelling Chicago. You have too much going on to be far away from home! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO, SO, Glad to hear from you dear! I've been thinking of you often, especially lately...you must have been sending out the 'I'm sick' vibes. I hope this all clears up and you're better soon and back home! Get well sweetie and I'm so glad to hear Mom's chemo is going better...and that you'll be staying with her. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you're better soon! Hang in there!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you get better soon and that your mum is doing okay as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great to hear from you albeit shitty that you're so unwell! Hope you feel better soon

    Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sorry things are crappy right now. I hope you feel better soon. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sally, I hope you start feeling better soon and the same goes for your mom. Take care of yourself and keep us updated as you're able. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't believe I missed this post. I'm so sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Hopefully you are feeling better. That's a total bummer about Chicago, but I'm sure we'll be doing another get together that will be better timing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Take care Sally. I just got internet back so just saw this post. So sorry to hear you've been ill. Maybe we both can make the next get-together as i won't be in Chicago either. Or maybe we can meet down under as I will probably be going that way next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you are ok! Thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Where are you??????????????????

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete